Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Give up Reddit for Lent or Discover Chavez is Dead?

So I guess I gave up reddit for lent. It wasn't like a conscious effort or anything I just stopped going on it the day after Pancake Tuesday and haven't been on since today... Much to my surprise I discovered Venezuelan "long-term" President, Hugo Chavez has died at the age of 58 today.
Rest In Peace Big Guy


I also tried giving up coffee this week. I cracked at 6:30 and had a cup of Nescafe Rich Hazelnut Instant Coffee. That's like the equivalent of a smoker giving up cigarettes and finding some left over pipe tobacco in their father's sock drawer and just shoving it up their nose and lighting up. Gross...

Seriously, Gross

But seriously I love coffee, I'm not afraid to admit I'm addicted to it either. The taste, the smell, the mouthfeel, the buzz, the brewing ritual, it's all mine to love and adore.


Anyway, this blog is supposed to be about the media I consume so here we go!

I discovered today via the OSAP website that I am too late to apply for the 770 dollar college certificate rebate. That sucks, but at least I know when the government is crying for money in 15 years it won't be because I took that student rebate from them. This gives me full right to complain about all the taxes I have to pay, right?

I have been reading about random stuff in Hollywood on Cracked.com. Including this one.

And of course I've been working my way through The Dictator starring Sacha Baron Cohen as a witless dictator of an ambiguous Middle Eastern country.




So what else has been going on in media land with me? Well, I made a demo reel, but mine sucks so here's a better one. 




Cabot McNenly DP Demo Reel (Updated January 2012) from Cabot McNenly on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment